After working in the corporate world for 30 years, and experiencing lots of treatments to help me with the pressures of a fastmoving industry, the one which truly caught my attention and was the most relaxing was Reflexology.
I wanted to fully understand how working with nerve points on the Feet, Face and Hands could benefit the whole body. After much research (as there are lots of different techniques) I embarked on my journey and have attained the following:
- Centralia Level 5 Clinical reflexology master ship
- Components covered Anatomy and Physiology, Fertility, Pregnancy and palliative care
- NEPIP, a study of the relationship between our brain and nervous system
- Facial Reflexology with Muscle stimulation using the Sorensensistemtm Method
In addition to my reflexology qualifications I have attained the following:
- Reiki Level 2 Usui system
- Traditional Manicure and Pedicure Carlton method
I have full membership of Professional Reflexology (PR) and Association of Reflexologists (AOR) organisations. I adhere to their high level of standards, to deliver a truly professional and holistic experience for my clients.